HYAS is seeking a full-time remote Data Analytics intern for a period of three (3) months to join our revenue operations team. Successful candidates will be comfortable working in a start-up environment and should have a passion for using analysis to drive business outcomes. This is an opportunity for exposure to the entire digital marketing process & sales cycle within a complex and nuanced cybersecurity SaaS environment. Expect to work closely with the Director of Revenue Ops learning analytical assessment techniques as well as new software and toolsets as we leverage these tools in driving growth. You will learn a variety of software including HubSpot, Vitally.io, Zendesk, Slintel, 6Sense, Intricately/HG Insights, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and others.
● Learning HYAS business process across both sales and marketing, as well as understanding company positioning in the cybersecurity market
● Performing TAM-based analyses, using analysis to identify markets and opportunities for both sales and marketing motions
● Drive campaigns based on your analysis findings
● Ability to glean business-actionable insights from analysis, identifying potential business actions to grow market share
● Has a passion for problem solving and determining performance drivers
● Builds and maintains HubSpot reporting, and uses a variety of 3rd party data aggregation and reporting tools used for data-driven prospecting
● Understands the basic concepts of A/B testing to isolate preferred alternative
● Market analysis: analyzes a variety of firmographic, technographic, and behavioral data sources to select areas of marketing and sales campaign focus.
● Preparing and distributing key sales reports for relevant stakeholders, including leader, and senior leader audiences
Job location can be remote in the United States preferred locations are Denver Colorado, N. California, S. California, or Austin Texas, but all locations are encouraged to apply.
● Current college/university student (3rd or 4th year) pursuing a relevant degree or a recent graduate (Masters also welcomed)
● Strong data analysis aptitude
● Eager to learn
● A passion for problem solving
● Strong work ethic, with an interest in one of a variety of analytical fields (finance, sales/marketing analytics, business analyst, data sciences, IT analytics, etc)
● Experience / familiarity working within a CRM is helpful
● An understanding of Digital Marketing and its components
HYAS is an equal opportunity workplace. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, disability veteran status, genetic information, neurodiversity, or any other status protected by law.
Your application was submitted successfully.