HYAS Infosec is currently looking for a Product Manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives, bridge the business and technical domains while establishing requirements for new features and datasets, and analysis of customer feedback to ensure the needs and expectations of Clients are met.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will be a subject matter expert both internally and in interactions with customers. You will provide input on usability, design, and functionality of HYAS products, while working closely with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Customer Success.
The successful candidate will have a Product Management or a Systems Engineering background with directly related experience. You must also possess the ability to prioritize requirements based on strategic and customer revenue opportunities.
The Product Manager Will
- Understand customer use cases and align with product marketing strategies
- Clearly and effectively communicate product strategy, functionality, and requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with proof-of-concept integration with partner network and security software to provide requirements and design to the Engineering team
- Research competitive landscape and provide input on product roadmaps and comparison matrices
- Develop and maintain an accurate product roadmap including feature backlog
- Work closely with the Engineering team to clearly convey product direction and deliver product milestones
- Work closely with the Customer Success team and Engineering leadership to ensure accurate technical documentation, and to monitor and resolve customer escalations
- Visit customers and partners as needed, for collecting product feedback
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 2-4 years of experience in product management or in a product-first organization
- Working knowledge of the network security ecosystem
- Familiarity with networking protocols and network security
- Understanding of how DNS resolution works, as well as newer technologies including DNS over HTTPS and DNS over TLS
- Familiarity with enterprise security products such as SIEM/SOAR systems, and other network security products
- Prior knowledge in the following: NGFW, SWG, IPS, CASB, DLP, MDR, SD-WAN, Remote Access
- Seasoned interpersonal skills with a proven ability to achieve results through alignment of cross-functional activities in a highly collaborative, team-orientated environment
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new feature sets
- Basic technical skills including an understanding of APIs and data analytics
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly
- Passionate about technology and how it impacts people’s lives, business, and the environment
- You can build relationships and overcome objections
- You understand and respect passionate entrepreneurs who are looking for new solutions for their business
The Role Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in IT/cybersecurity and 2 years in product management role
- Strong networking or network security background
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Skilled in collaborating effectively with cross functional teams
- Experience with product management planning and task organization
- Experience with IT services and cybersecurity products
Nice to Haves:
• Fundamental knowledge of cyber-security.
• Experience in a fast growing, fast changing company.
What we offer:
We’re not fans of mediocrity in any form. We ask a lot of our team. And in return we provide top-tier benefits. Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability and long term-disability. Competitive salary, flexible hours, and generous paid time off.
HYAS is an equal opportunity workplace. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, religion, color gender, age, national origin, disability veteran status, genetic information, neurodiversity, or any other status protected by law.