HYAS Infosec is looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be the vigilant owner of customer experience and drive successful customer outcomes. The Customer Success Manager is accountable for continuity and successful execution of all stages of the customer journey. We expect that our customers will see their Success Manager as a trusted advisor and true partner – advocating for their needs, leading back to other HYAS teams to help them find new ways to derive value from their HYAS investment.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams and the determination to ensure that our customers receive maximum value from our products and services.
● 2+ years of experience in Customer Success or similar role in a B2B SaaS business.
● A champion for customer success.
● Strong empathy for customers with a curiosity to understand their needs.
● Proven experience in maintaining and growing enterprise level account relationships as a dedicated CSM.
● A demonstrated track-record of achieving goals and expanding the customer spend.
● Possess an enthusiastic personality that enables you to build strong relationships with customers and work collaboratively with internal teams.
● Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapt to change, and be comfortable with ambiguity.
● Active listening skills with the ability to ask effective questions, dive deep, understand the customer's business priorities and anticipate the customer's needs.
● Excellent communication skills - able to compose value-based emails and deliver concise presentations.
● Guide customers through all stages of customer lifecycle from onboarding and implementation to maturity and renewals, noting key accountability in ensuring client renewal occurs at end of each contract term.
● Build an in-depth knowledge of the customer, their business/industry, and their cyber-security strategy. Together with a deep knowledge of our products and our customer’s needs, you actively promote solutions that drive customer adoption and engagement.
● Work with customers to develop and support use cases, product feature requests, and case studies.
● Leverage your knowledge of our customers to influence key internal stakeholders to advance and expand account relationships.
● Design and present executive business reviews and strategic success plans for key stakeholders and align on new strategies for growth and success going forward.
● Develop a deep understanding of HYAS’s technology to help create best practices for customer success.
● Advocate for other departments and help them be successful - this might look like responding to "quick questions" in Slack or even joining a virtual meeting to serve as a customer success expert.
● Grow revenue with a base of 5 to 10 customers through a high-touch engagement model.
Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability and long term-disability insurance and paid time off.
HYAS is an equal opportunity workplace. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, religion, color gender, age, national origin, disability veteran status, genetic information, neurodiversity, or any other status protected by law.
Your application was submitted successfully.