HYAS is seeking a full-time Director of Marking to join our team in Austin, Texas or potentially other remote positions.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for all marketing at HYAS. They will manage all marketing campaigns and marketing strategy to connect with existing customers, reach new customers, and grow demand. HYAS has recently completed a voice and branding project and the Director of Marketing will be tasked with deploying this voice through integrated marketing campaigns and projects with the goal of increasing awareness, engagement, and demand.
If you are passionate about transforming security, have a "get it done" attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then this is the job for you!
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
- Design, manage, and execute marketing campaigns, programs, projects, and content that drive awareness, engagement and pipeline.
- Manage project timelines, deliverable, and resources
- Author blog posts, press releases, and white papers, in conjunction with cross-functional team members
- Develop both qualitative and quantitative metrics for success and improved ROI
- Develop and manage marketing budgets
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Supervise SDR function and Strategy
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Supervise a marketing team, including hiring & training
- Oversee the operation of a company’s website or email marketing program and create and provide analytics review of marketing efforts for HYAS senior executives
- The Director of Marketing will have at least five to ten years of applicable experience. Familiarity with the creative side of marketing and design is important.
- The Director of Marketing must be a pro at communication — whether it's for pitching new business, interviewing customers, or collaborating with internal or external partners.
- The ability to garner consensus from a large team is important and obtaining stakeholder buy-in on new, complex or challenging ideas is essential.
- Good attention to detail
- Energetic and passionate with the ability to inspire others
- Able to work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types as well as other departments, vendors and clients.
- Know their own weaknesses and can work around these shortcomings through delegation, collaboration and excellent resource utilization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SaaS based marketing and cybersecurity software a significant plus
Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability and long term-disability insurance and paid time off.
HYAS is an equal opportunity workplace. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, neurodiversity or any other status protected by law.