HYAS Infosec is looking for a Lead QA Engineer to optimize the QA process in a fast-moving environment. The Lead QA Engineer will be responsible for managing the software quality assurance functions across multiple products and platforms within the Engineering department. The ideal candidate is a technology enthusiast, self starting, highly motivated, and detail-oriented with strong QA skills.
- Learn the inner workings of our product suite.
- Work with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify product requirements.
- Evaluate the tools used and optimize the use of them.
- Determine when changes or new tools are necessary and lead the change.
- Implement and enhance QA methodologies to ensure a focus on quality.
- Develop & implement automated test plans.
- Drive effective and timely execution of test plans through tools and automation as per the release plan.
- Execute regression testing in coordination with the release schedule.
- Test software against stated requirements and carefully document results. Suggest corrections or improvements
- Review product design documentation to ensure that the requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Receive reports of production bugs and quickly take action to investigate or resolve.
- Help develop tools for monitoring and performance capabilities.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in QA engineer role.
- Bachelor’s degree (computer-related field preferable).
- Collaborative with the ability to build and maintain relationships with developers and other departments.
- High attention to detail: the ability to spot flaws and inconsistencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously and to delivering on plan.
- Experience with API testing and browser testing.
- Self-motivated to explore, learn, and undertake new projects.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.