We are constantly on the lookout for creative, ambitious, and meticulous marketers. If you thrive in fast-paced marketing environments and are known for ideas, initiative, problem-solving, and multiple hat-wearing skills then HYAS is a great fit for you. You will be challenged to do your best work and be given the flexibility and freedom to achieve your goals. Bring your game-changing, category-building approaches to solving customers problems to the team and help us dominate.
The Growth Marketing Manager will own our demand generation strategy, plan and execution. We are looking for a results-oriented individual with proven expertise and passion for modern data-driven demand generation and account-based marketing practices and technologies. This is an opportunity to scale a demand generation function and make a huge impact for a growing company. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing programs with a focus on ABM in the Global 2000. This role requires someone who is equally strong at strategy and planning, as well as hands-on execution.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Create and own our demand generation and ABM strategy.
- Work closely with Sales, Content Marketing and Product Marketing to align on strategies and tactics for reaching new markets, landing and expanding in top named accounts, and reporting insights across programs.
- Develop and executive demand programs such as webinars, email marketing, sponsorships, content syndication, events (when the pandemic passes) and lead nurture.
- Provide recommendations / point of view on optimal marketing mix, messaging and tactics for generating new leads and accelerating prospects.
- Own metrics and reporting for all digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline contribution and awareness metrics.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing strategic B2B demand generation and ABM programs to technical buyers at large enterprises.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with cross-functional peers.
- Ability to uncover marketing insights from attribution models, customer database analysis, historical data, funnel reporting, and other sources of customer insight.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in continually optimizing performance.
- The ability to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution and get stuff done.
- Experience marketing Software as a Service solutions is preferred
- Experience in IT security, threat intelligence, or cybersecurity is preferred.