- Maintain and operate our existing cloud computing environments.
- Assist in the design, setup, and configuration of new cloud environments.
- Develop cloud infrastructure pipeline using Terraform to streamline the provisioning process for multi-cloud environment with an emphasis on Azure.
- Perform Server setup and maintenance on current Linux operating systems, and other client-server software applications that may be needed.
- Research and consult on new releases, patches and/or enhancements to the operating systems and security environment
- Perform application & OS Security monitoring, virus scans, alerts and perform corrective action including patching
- Create scripts and tools to ensure compliance of cloud resources with organizational regulations
- Manage users and resources in Azure
- Work with application owners to formulate, troubleshoot and document application installation and maintenance
- Use a version control system for code, such as git, subversion, Github, etc as part of CI/CD process.
- Strong cloud architecture principles: compute, storage, networks, security, etc.
- Infrastructure-as-Code experience. Terraform, etc.
- Hands-on experience with modern computing platforms like Azure, Containers, etc.
- Skills working in Linux environment including software scripting in Python and shell environments
- Oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and experience communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
Other Desired Skills:
- Azure and other cloud engineering certifications
- Shell programming experience
- Systems automation programming and scripting experience
Your application was submitted successfully.